Social Media Marketing 2021 – Increasing Your Digital Marketing ROI With Social Media Marketing Strategies
Social Media Marketing: Social Media Marketing has become an integral part of today’s marketing strategy. Whether its Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn or any other of a variety of platforms, it’s no wonder that businesses have turned to these sites as a means of communication and advertisement. Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a growing trend within the field of marketing and although some businesses may be hesitant at first due to its reliance on technology, it is quickly becoming a staple in today’s marketing mix.
There are different types of social media marketing but Ten remain as the pillars of successful social media marketing:
- Overlooked: Companies often times overlook this element when planning their strategy and perhaps it is due to the fact that most of us don’t interact with our customers face to face. Nevertheless, there are a tremendous power and opportunity to reach out to your audience through social media outlets such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and the rest of the online community. In fact, the power of the online audience can be leveraged in a variety of different ways to build your business. Social media marketing is basically the application of social media tools and sites to market a product or service.
- Underestimated: The importance of social media marketing cannot be understated. It can be the initial step in your advertising campaign or you could use it as a complement to your other marketing campaigns. There are different goals that you may have when implementing this strategy.
- Presence: You may want to establish a presence within your targeted market, drive traffic to your site, build relationships with your target audience, or generate revenue from your advertisements. With the plethora of options available, the sky is truly the limit when it comes to your social media marketing strategy.
- Potential: Many new and experienced marketers alike overlook the potential of social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Unfortunately, many of these same marketers do not realize the impact that they can have on their advertising efforts. Twitter is a good example of a powerful platform where you can get real-time comments and feedback from your target audience.
- Video: YouTube is another excellent way to advertise, but it’s best used for instructional videos, audios and interviews that have relevance to your website and/or business. Many successful marketers utilize this platform. When integrating social media marketing into your online advertising strategy, be sure to weigh all of the options carefully.
- Keywords: Another crucial aspect of social media marketing involves using keywords in your posts, tweets and hashtags. Keywords are very important in driving traffic to your website. A well-written and informative post will be exponentially more successful if you incorporate the correct keywords into your title and description. In addition to keyword-rich content, the proper use of hashtags can help boost your visibility as well.
- Content: One of the most overlooked aspects of social media marketing involves the creation of a blog post and using relevant hashtags to tweet about your post. Blogs, of course, have the advantage of being relatively easy to create and manage. However, this does not mean that marketers need to leave their blogs entirely inactive. They can use this time to improve and fine-tune their branding strategy.
- Competition: With the rise of social networks like Facebook and Twitter, many businesses have realized the importance of interacting with their customers on a regular basis. Brands that neglect this aspect of their digital marketing strategy will quickly find themselves falling behind the competition.
- Conversions: Social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter are ideal places to run promotional campaigns for products and services. The power of social media marketing cannot be ignored by today’s top companies, and it definitely pays off in the form of increased customer conversions. If you aren’t already using social networks to market your company, you’ll want to do so as soon as possible.
- SEO: Although your primary focus should be on building customer relations and generating brand awareness, you should also use all of these strategies in tandem. By combining your SEO efforts with social media profiles, you’ll find that you are able to reach more people and generate more conversions.
There is a plethora of ways to increase traffic and conversions with social media marketing strategies. However, if you want to see the greatest return on your investment, you should employ a smart strategy. In short, you need to think long and hard about how you are going to integrate these two powerful online marketing tools.
More Posts and Articles on Social Media Marketing